COST PLANNING AND BUDGET ESTIMATING
Efficient cost planning helps to ensure everything follows under plans, from the successful contractor’s tender to the final project cost.
Budgeting the project is one of the most important part in constructing. ES QS quantity surveyors provide cost of budget using its cost data and previous projects experience. We make sure we present a reliable and great value for the client's construction and design part of the project together with keeping the cost at the agreed figures. It is very important to allocate quantity surveyor at the earliest stage as possible to achieve most desirable outcome. This will give an architect/designer better picture in budgeting.
To get the best result in cost planning and budget estimating we use the best on the market quantity surveyor software for the specific project to achieve the best outcome.
We keep the cost planning process at the most effective and professional way and divide into three phases:
1. Setting up a realistic initial estimate (Preliminary Estimate).
2. Allocating the estimated cost to different parts of the project (Cost Plan).
3. Making sure that the allocated cost is staying within the cost plan (Cost Checking).
Providing Cost Planning and Budget Estimating our clients can achieve many benefits:
• Commonly Approximate Estimate is linking to the tender totals;
• The end results have greater achievement;
• Construction Performance and Quality effectively improved;
• Cost Plan implemented into different parts of the project improve design outcome;
• Regular Cost Checks helps to keep an eye on overspending the budget and react accordingly;
• Analysing cost-effectiveness before tender gives more opportunity to amend the project at an earlier stage and run it smoothly and at the control;
• Identification of high cost of some parts of the project at the early stage;
• Opportunity of comparing different projects.
Cost Planning and Budget Estimating